"That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially."
- Karl Pearson
You know how gutted you feel when you get to the end of a contract only to realise you’ve not made any net profit on the job?
You’re not the only one, it happens all the time to residential home builders.
And that's why we created a mini training program covering Project Reporting For Builders.
Once you have it you’ll discover:
- Why you should STOP working for wages and start building a profitable business by managing the key numbers for every contract, every month, immediately!
- How to avoid feeling gutted when you get to the end of a contract only to realise there is no profit left after your own drawings...
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to boost their profit margins after signing a contract…ethically.
- Why your profit at the end of a job is much less than you expected (even if all of your costs are on budget and the project completes on time).
- The one template virtually every successful builder uses in their project management (and how you can set it up quickly and easily)!
- The three essential steps you must take in order to protect your margins through the construction phase.
- How to stay on track and avoid having to fix up problems out of your own money!
- INCLUDES A FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
Click on the button below to join the Association OF Professional Builders Today & Get Free Access To This Course.
"I like the idea of a post project completion audit meeting."
- Arman Vakili, ACM Group, United States
"I really like that it's easy to understand information."
- Adam Begbie, Begbie Bentham, Australia
"I like that it had clear strategies to use in meetings and the spreadhseet explanation."
- Veronica Sparagis, Ultima Building Group, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering how to boost your profit on every contract, you also get you instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Additional Courses Included
""Just 25% of projects came within 10% of their original deadlines in the past 3 years."
- Source: KPMG
When it comes to outsourcing, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Check Out What These Builders Think Of The Information Waiting For You Inside The Association Of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 187 custom home builders in 5 countries as well as leading the APB consumer marketing which generates high quality leads for our Certified Professional Builders.