Managing Client Expectations
How To Exceed Your Clients’ Expectations On Every Job.
“Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.”
– Donald Porter
Do you ever dread taking a phone call from a difficult client...who is constantly complaining about everything that happens on onsite?
You’re not the only builder to suffer this problem...it’s a common challenge for many residential building companies...
And that's why we created a mini training program for builders covering how to manage client expectations.
Once you have it you’ll discover
- Why you should STOP trying to satisfy your clients... immediately!
- How to instantly stop that feeling of dread when you have to speak to a problem client.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to exceed their clients expectations on every job...
- Why doing additional work for free or at cost usually doesn’t work for residential home builders (and only makes the relationship more difficult).
- The one template virtually every successful builder uses in their marketing (and how you can set it up quickly and easily)!
- The 3 essential steps for managing your clients’ expectations on every job.
- How to stay on track and avoid getting bogged down in unproductive disputes.
- INCLUDES A FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
Click on the button below to join the Association OF Professional Builders Today & Get Free Access To This Course.
"This was great! I want more!"
- Marko Ribich, Golden State General Contractors, United States
"A good perspective on some things I'm doing right and things I still need to put into place."
- Mark Walters, Walters Lakefront Construction, Canada
"I liked the idea of not having to take every client, and the suggested verbiage to communicate that to the client."
- Erica Rivera Barrett, Alapai Builders, United States
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering how to exceed your clients’ expectations, you also get you instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"80% of building companies believe they are providing a superior experience to their clients... But, only 8% of their clients agree." - Socialfresh
When it comes to exceeding your clients' expectations, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Check Out What These Builders Think Of The Information Waiting For You Inside The Association Of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 600 custom home builders in five countries.
StartHow To Exceed Your Clients’ Expectations On Every Job (5:39)
StartClient Onboarding (9:58)
Start[Download] New Client Handbook Template
StartUsing The New Client Handbook Template (11:59)
StartMilestone Meetings (6:25)
StartAttracting Ideal Clients (10:44)
StartRate The Course