Do you ever feel drained, exhausted and unproductive from spending your time solving other people's problems?
Taking on the role as your company’s chief ‘problem solver’ will do that to you....
It’s a challenge that comes up in many of the conversations we have with builders, which is why we created the Setting Your Company Culture step-by-step Action Plan for builders.
When you establish your company culture you will have a team of engaged, loyal and energetic employees and subcontractors which results in increased productivity.
So you can create a building company that everyone wants to work for and consumers want to build with.
Even if it seems like you are the ONLY person in the business that can solve the problems right now, this Action Plan will show you how to turn your team into problem solvers that relish responsibility.
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking it’s quicker to ‘just to do it yourself’. That way of thinking will keep you on the hamster wheel running faster and faster without getting anywhere.
Whenever you find yourself in this situation the answer is NEVER to work harder, it’s all about working smarter and utilising your team. You can only ever do this when you have the right culture in place.
Richard Branson famously said, “Train people well enough that they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
If you are experiencing high employee turnover, demotivated staff or low productivity from your team, then your profits will continue to erode and you’ll lose any good employees you do have.
Once a bad culture sets in, it’s almost impossible to recruit or retain anyone who is any good.
Here’s what’s included:
- A downloadable cheat sheet of core values so you can select the most appropriate core values for your building company in minutes.
- ‘How to’ videos that take you through the entire process of setting the culture within your building company.
- A mini exam to test your knowledge at the end of the course so you can be sure you’ve understood everything.
- A complete recording of the Association Of Professional Builders’ coaching call that took our members through the course and answered all their questions. This is your chance to take a look behind the curtain of the leading coaching company in the construction industry.
- Lifetime access to the Setting Your Company Culture Action Plan so you’ll be able to refer back for years to come and share the course with your team members.
- A welcome and orientation call from an APB Construction Coach to help you to get started instantly and ensure you receive maximum value from your investment.
As soon as you login to the Setting Your Company Culture Action Plan you can instantly download a set of core values that replace the need for hundreds of specific procedures covering ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’.
Imagine how much time that will save you!
Instead of spending weeks creating a company handbook, you can be up and running in minutes with a set of core values that can cover 80% of operating procedures and can be easily remembered by all of your team members!
“Work overload decreases productivity by 68% in employees who feel they don’t have enough hours in the day to complete their tasks.” (Source: Cornerstone)
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
You'll also have lifetime access to the course so that you can refer back for years to come!
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to create a team of engaged, loyal and energetic employees and subcontractors which results in increased productivity for your building company.
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 187 custom home builders in 5 countries as well as leading the APB consumer marketing which generates high quality leads for our Certified Professional Builders.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are so confident that these templates will pay for themselves within 30 days that we’ll make you a 100% no quibble, money back promise.
If for any reason you do not earn back 10 times what you invest in these templates, we will refund your entire investment.