Accurate Project Reporting
The 4 Reports You Must Run On Every Project To Maximise Efficiency & Profitability
"That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially."
- Karl Pearson
Do you ever get that sinking feeling at the end of a project when you realise you’ve not made any net profit?
Despite your costs being under budget and the project getting delivered on time, you’re still left with nothing…
You’re not the only one, it happens all the time to residential home builders.
That's why we created this Action Plan covering Accurate Project Reporting For Builders.
When you have it, you’ll discover why your profit at the end of a job is much less than you expected and how you can build a profitable business by managing the key numbers for every single contract.
And that’s why we created a coaching program for members of the Association of Professional Builders covering the 4 reports you must run on every project to maximise efficiency & profitability.
When you have it you'll discover...
- Why your profit at the end of a job is much less than you expected (even if all of your costs are on budget and the project completes on time).
- How to build a profitable business by managing the key numbers for every single contract.
- How to monitor your margins all the way through a project so you don’t get left with nothing at the end of the job.
- How to calculate the cost of delays on your profit margins and plan accordingly.
- The three essential steps you must take in order to protect your margins through the construction phase.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to boost their profit margins after signing a contract… ethically.
- The template virtually every successful builder uses in their project management (and how you can set it up quickly and easily)!
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Project Reporting Spreadsheet
"This course really got me to focus on how to secure profit."
- Ken Longshaw, Longshaw Group Pty. Ltd. Australia
"Being able to audit previous projects and track others with the project reporting sheet is great."
- Keiron Moore, CKS Projects, Australia
"This course gave me so many more valuable thoughts to add to my notes."
- Ben Sandeman, Sandeman Build, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering the 4 reports you must run on every project to maximise efficiency & profitability, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"Just 25% of projects came within 10% of their original deadlines in the past 3 years."
When it comes to Accurate Project Reporting, you have two options.
Option one is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively, you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money-back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Dennis is one of APB's Executive Business Coaches. He works exclusively with owners of residential building companies in Australia and New Zealand that are looking to fast-track their results.