Builders Qualifying Process
How To Qualify Your Leads And Avoid Wasting Your Time Producing Free Quotes.Watch Promo
The ability to qualify is the single most important skill that can be acquired in this life.
- Julie B Beck
Are you wasting your evenings and weekends pricing jobs for free that never progress into a contract?
Most residential home builders have experienced this at some point.
And that's why we created a new coaching program for custom home builders covering how to qualify your leads so you can identify the best opportunities and avoid wasting your time producing free price checks.
When you have it you’ll discover...
- Why you should STOP wasting your time looking at plans that you will never build!
- How to instantly stop feeling hopeless because jobs you’ve priced aren’t progressing into contracts.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to avoid being seen as just a commodity and instead position their business as a professional service that adds value to the process.
- Why focusing on the volume of enquiries your building company receives doesn’t work for residential home builders (and only makes it more difficult).
- The one template virtually every successful builder uses in their marketing (and how you can set it up quickly and easily!)
- The 3 essential steps you need to take early in the sales process to identify if the prospects are simply using you as a free price-check.
- How to stay on track and avoid being dismissed as ‘just another builder’ that has to provide the cheapest quote in order to win the job….
- INCLUDES FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders Today & Get Free Access To This Course.
"It's valuable having a clear process for admin staff to follow to qualify calls."
- Rebekah Border, Constructive Homes, Australia
"As always, Sky is such a great presenter, I love the clarification of qualifying and discovery calls. If not qualified, NO discovery call. What a time saver, thank you!"
- Rocky Simmons, Vision Homes, United States
"Very well presented. Content was really helpful."
- Neil Myburgh, NEDS Projects Ltd, New Zealand
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering Builders Qualifying Process, you also get you instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
At least 50% of your prospects are not a good fit for what you sell. – Marc Wayshak
When it comes to qualifying your leads you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error…
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And when you join the Association of Professional Builders you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association of Professional Builders today!
But Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Check Out What These Builders Think Of The Information Waiting For You Inside The Association Of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 500 custom home builders in five countries.
StartHow To Identify The Best Leads... (5:51)
StartQualifying Your Leads (8:40)
StartQualifying Questions & Scripting (8:23)
Start[Download] Builders Qualifying Checklist
StartQualifying Your Leads Best Practise (22:21)
StartQualified Leads - What To Do Next (11:41)
StartDisqualified Leads - What To Do Next (10:26)
StartRate The Course