Marketing At Exhibitions & Events
The Strategy For Generating High Quality Leads At Live Events
"Your brand is a story unfolding across all customer touch points."
- Jonah Sachs
Are exhibitions and events really worth it for a building company?
The short answer is, it depends…
They are expensive and can be time-consuming to prepare for and attend.
But when done correctly, they can also provide you with some great opportunities and a healthy return on investment.
It’s doing events the right way that’s the hard part. Without the right approach, participating in events could waste a lot of money. You’d be better off investing that budget into other proven strategies like Facebook Advertising or Google Ads.
Which is why we created this Action Plan, so residential builders can get clarity on what event marketing will cost, its position in the overall marketing mix, and how you can measure success.
When you have it you'll discover...
- The non-negotiables your building company must have in place before ever considering exhibiting at an event
- How to test the viability of an event BEFORE committing a single dollar of your budget
- How to find events that will deliver you an immediate ROI (and avoid those that will waste your time)
- The proven process for getting your team ready to maximise the return from every event you participate in
- The #1 item you need on your exhibition stand to increase engagement
- The secret tactic that will ensure every visitor remembers you long after the event has finished
"I liked the whole plan of action and how to follow through with the results."
- Rick Rimkey, R&F Construction Inc. Canada
"I liked how this course walked me through the pre, during, and post event to make preparation clear."
- Ella Zollinger, Zollinger Builders, United States
"Fast, and given what we need to know and examples."
- Kate Baillie, Baillie Construction Ltd, New Zealand
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering the Strategy for generating high quality leads at live events, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"79% of event attendees say they are more likely to make a purchase"
When it comes to marketing at exhibitions and events, you have two options.
Option one is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively, you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money-back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Rick Moore has been at the forefront of steering businesses that have collectively amassed a staggering market capitalisation exceeding $3 billion CDN, served as the CEO of the Canadian division of the world’s largest business coaching company, and is the author of “Scale-Up to Sell,” sharing his insights derived from his experiences, and his CEPA designation in exit planning underscores his commitment to guiding ventures towards successful transitions.