Closing The Sale
How To Overcome Objections And Win The Contract Without Being Pushy Or Salesy.Watch Promo
Have you ever felt let down because your prospect suddenly started stalling?
It all seemed promising in the beginning, but before you knew it, they stopped responding to you altogether?
We hear this all the time from custom home builders all over the world.
And that's why we created a new coaching program for custom home builders covering how to close a sale.
When you have it you’ll discover…
- Why you should STOP calling your prospects just to "check in" immediately!
- How to instantly stop feeling let down because your prospects go cold.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to advance the sale after every conversation with their current opportunities so that they get their contracts signed faster.
- Why believing that if you do everything right, the sale will close itself doesn’t work for residential home builders (and only makes it more difficult).
- The one template virtually every successful builder uses in their marketing (and how you can set it up quickly and easily)!
- The 3 essential steps of every successful sales strategy.
- How to stay on track and prevent your prospects signing with another builder while you continue wasting time on opportunities that run cold…
- INCLUDES FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders today and get free access to this course.
"I liked the scripts provided."
- Chris Lorden, Christophersen Construction, United States
"I really liked the frame work for objection handling. The idea for a sales open and close script."
- Zak Johnson, ZJ Building, Australia
"This is gold."
- Norm Wales, Norm Wales Construction, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering Closing The Sale, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
Research done by Huthwaite proves that asking at least one closing question raises your success rate by 36%.
When it comes to closing the sale for your building company you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error…
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And when you join the Association Of Professional Builders you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Check Out What These Builders Think Of The Information Waiting For You Inside The Association Of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 500 custom home builders in five countries.
StartHow To Overcome Objections And Win The Contract Without Being Pushy Or Salesy (5:38)
StartSales Advancement Vs Continuation (5:32)
StartSales Preparation (14:53)
StartAsking For The Sale (13:07)
StartHandling Objections (17:14)
Start[Download] The 7 Most Common Objections Every Custom Home Builder Must Overcome
StartDealing With Procrastinators (10:42)
StartRate The Course