“That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially.”
- Karl Pearson
Are you over just working for wages and feel like it’d be easier to get a job working for somebody else?
You wouldn’t be the first, we hear this story from 2-3 builders every single week.
And that's why we created the Construction Financials Monthly Checklist Action Plan for builders.
When you have it, you’ll discover…
- How to go from low margins and no retained profit in the business, to running a successful building company like the top 2%.
- How to avoid working for wages and take control of your residential building company.
- Understand the weaknesses in your building company by comparing these 12 KPIs against the industry benchmarks.
- What 74% of builders are doing to hit their financial targets.
- The #1 thing you must do BEFORE you increase revenue.
- [Case Study] How a building company grew too quickly and failed in the hands of a top business coach because they didn’t understand these key metrics.
Get started now!
Here’s what’s included:
- A downloadable 12-point financials checklist so you can take full control of your building company.
- ‘How to’ videos that take you through the entire process of how to benchmark your building company against the leaders in the industry.
- A mini exam to test your knowledge at the end of the course so you can be sure you’ve understood everything.
- A complete recording of the Association Of Professional Builders coaching call that took our members through the course and answered all their questions. This is your chance to take a look behind the curtain of the leading coaching company in the construction industry.
- Lifetime access to the Construction Financials Monthly Checklist so you’ll be able to refer back for years to come and share the course with your team members.
- A welcome and orientation call from an APB Construction Coach to help you get started instantly and ensure you receive maximum value from your investment.
“74% of businesses that monitor KPIs hit all their growth targets.” - Chartered Management Institute
When it comes to creating a checklist for your construction financials that enables you to gain a full understanding of your numbers and to benchmark your performance against industry standards on a monthly basis you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what’s important works through research and testing...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
You'll also have lifetime access to the course so that you can refer back for years to come!
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to start benchmarking your building company against industry KPIs today!
We are so confident that these templates will pay for themselves within 30 days that we’ll make you a 100% no quibble, money back promise.
If for any reason you do not earn back 10 times what you invest in this training course, we will refund your entire investment.
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder.
Specialist in taking complex business strategies and converting them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners. Sky coaches over 100 builders in 5 countries as well as leading the APB consumer marketing which generates high quality leads for our Certified Professional Builders.
StartHow To Benchmark Your Building Company Against Industry Standards On A Monthly Basis (6:03)
Start[Download] Monthly Financials Checklist
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 1-3 (6:33)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 4-5 (5:36)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 6-7 (3:49)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 8-9 (4:09)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 10 (2:54)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 11 (8:39)
StartMonthly Financials Checklist Points 12 (4:40)
StartRate The Course