“Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation.”
You know how deflating it is when you know you do quality work but your proposals just look like every other builders.
It’s hard to get potential clients to focus on the quality of your work when they just want to know the price.
And that’s why we created this Proposal Template For Professional Builders.
When you have it, you’ll discover:
- Why you should STOP presenting 5 page quotes immediately!
- How to instantly avoid feeling deflated annoyed and disappointed when you present a quote to a client.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to win more jobs.
- Why 5 page quotes usually don’t work for builders (and why price isn’t the most important factor in your presentation).
- The one tool virtually every successful builder uses to present a contract (and how you can set it up quickly and easily).
- The 7 essential steps inside every successful contract proposal.
- How to stay on track and avoid becoming a free quoting service.
- Includes FREE proposal template.
Get started now!
Here’s what’s included:
- A downloadable contract proposal template that you can adapt and implement in minutes.
- ‘How to’ videos that take you through the entire process of converting more opportunities into contracts by using a proven proposal template.
- A mini exam to test your knowledge at the end of the course so you can be sure you’ve understood everything.
- A complete recording of the Association Of Professional Builders coaching call that took our members through the course and answered all their questions. This is your chance to take a look behind the curtain of the leading coaching company in the construction industry.
- Lifetime access to the Creating Professional Proposals Action Plan so you’ll be able to refer back for years to come and share the course with your team members.
- A welcome and orientation call from an APB Construction Coach to help you get started instantly and ensure you receive maximum value from your investment.
“The time to create a proposal can be reduced
up to 95% by using a template.”
When it comes to creating a contract proposal that sells your client on value rather than price, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
You'll also have lifetime access to the course so that you can refer back for years to come!
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to start presenting contract proposals that sell on value and stop losing jobs on price today!
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 187 custom home builders in 5 countries as well as leading the APB consumer marketing which generates high quality leads for our Certified Professional Builders.
"It made me realise that all of this is necessary to win a job at the margain I want and I am so confident with what Im going to deliver in my next proposal. I think the customer will be so blown away with my presentation that they wont even care what the price is. It'll just be - "where do I sign?""
- Zak Johnson, ZJ Building, South Australia, Australia
"Gave me a new way to present a proposal - very different to what we have done in the pass. Never thought the proposal was a tool to sell - loved it!"
- Lisa Gay, Elysium Designed, Queensland, Australia
StartCreating Professional Proposals Overview (4:20)
StartProposal Structure Overview (4:32)
StartTitle Page (5:03)
StartFixed Price and Scope of Work (4:17)
StartWhy Build With XXX (5:52)
StartOnline Project Management (3:43)
StartConstruction Schedule (2:58)
StartOur Responsibilities and Your Responsibilities (2:35)
StartThe Next Step (1:54)
StartRate This Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
We are so confident that this training will pay for itself within 30 days that we’ll make you a 100% no quibble, money back promise.
If for any reason you do not earn back 10 times what you invest in this training course, we will refund your entire investment.