"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." – Henry Ford.
Are you constantly solving everyone else's problems and putting out fires, rather than working on the activities that will actually grow your building company?
And as soon as you fix one problem, another bottleneck appears somewhere else in the business.
As business owners, we've all been there at some point...
And that's why we created a coaching program for members of the Association of Professional Builders covering how to save time by creating a meeting rhythm that eliminates interruptions.
When you have it you’ll discover...
- A step-by-step guide in how to structure and run your daily huddles, weekly huddles, monthly huddles and six-monthly reviews.
- How to properly delegate so that staff take on more responsibility.
- How to manage your team so that you know what’s going on in your jobs but are not micro-managing.
- The frameworks for running successful meetings.
- How to keep your team aligned and focused on the bigger picture and reduce bottlenecks when they appear.
- INCLUDES A FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
"Very worthwhile information. Team meetings are often the first thing removed when everyone gets too busy. This is actually when it's most important. Great reminder!"
- Greg Greenwood, Gregory Greenwood, United States
"I like the idea of having actual agenda's and what you shouldn't talk about."
- Martin Tonner, Topland Construction Limited, Wellington, New Zealand
"I think it will help increase productivity for us all."
- Lee Bramley, Ibuild Solutions, Western Australia, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering setting up team meetings, you also get you instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
For a building company to operate effectively, you need structured meetings that ensure the flow of information is bidirectional.
When it comes to setting up team meetings, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 350 custom home builders in 5 countries.