Hiring the wrong people can lead to expensive mistakes.
What If You Could:
- Implement a process that filters out unsuitable candidates that have submitted resumes.
- Learn how to conduct interviews that further refine candidates so that you don’t waste time speaking to every person who has applied for the position.
- Create a process that gives you a sneak peek at the skill set, strengths and weaknesses of your candidates before you even hire them.
- Get a done-for-you checklist that takes you through the entire recruitment process for every new hire in your company.
Here’s What's Included:
- The Pre-Start Recruitment Checklist
- How to advertise your position so that it stands out to the right candidates.
- How to conduct a phone interview to highlight suitable candidates to test their skills and expertise.
- How to create an appropriate challenge or test of skills so that you get an idea of the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate and to narrow do.
- How to conduct the in-person interview and choose the right candidate.
- Multiple unadvertised bonuses!
Click on the button below to discover the formula for attracting quality clients and signing contracts at higher margins today!
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 187 custom home builders in 5 countries as well as leading the APB consumer marketing which generates high quality leads for our Certified Professional Builders.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are so confident that this training will pay for itself within 30 days that we’ll make you a 100% no quibble money back promise.
If for any reason you do not earn back 10 times what you invest in this training course, we will refund your entire investment.
For less than the price of a pair of work boots you can enjoy risk free access to the most comprehensive training on The Recruitment Process For New Team Members that is available for residential home builders.