Builders' Discovery Process
The Questions You Must Ask Your Prospect In Order To Uncover Their True Budget.
The questions you ask are more important than the things you could ever say." - Thomas Freese
- The 7 questions you must be asking to uncover the real budget.
- Why sequence trumps timeline and what order you should be asking questions.
- How to avoid rushing out to meet every prospect on site and how you can save yourself hours of precious time every single week by focusing on the high-quality prospects that are more likely to sign a contract!
- Download the discovery call script so you're never lost for words again!
"It was really good, thought-provoking (it prompted me to think about the process in a different way), pushing me outside of my comfort zone, but in a good way!"
- Alana Mclean, Timber Home Specialist, Australia
"I like the question variations and conversation flow."
- Zak Johnson, ZJ Building, Australia
"Very relatable to real life situations."
- Rosie Matthews, Virtue Homes, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering the Builders' Discovery Process, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"60% of customers say no four times before saying yes whereas 48% of salespeople never even make a single follow up attempt."
When it comes to implementing the discover process in your construction company, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 500 custom home builders in five countries.