How To Minimise Your Exposure And Protect Your Building Company In 4 Key Areas
"The cost of preventing mistakes is generally much less than the cost of correcting mistakes."
- PMBOK Guide
Is your downside protected?
Or are you constantly feeling anxious about the risks you're taking on every day?
It's a common feeling for the owners of a building company however there are simple ways you can minimise your exposure.
It's all about identifying the highest risk activities as quickly as possible and being proactive.
That's why we created a system for members of the Association of Professional Builders covering mitigating risk.
When you have it you'll be able to minimise your exposure & protect your building company in 4 key areas.
And that’s why we created a coaching program for members of the Association of Professional Builders covering how to minimise your exposure & protect your building company in 4 key areas.
When you have it you'll discover...
- How to avoid being overexposed in your building company and instead proactively work on these simple solutions...
- Why you should STOP reacting to problems immediately!
- How to avoid simply 'giving in' to your supplier's demands and instead achieve a fair outcome that keeps you protected!
- The strategies and tactics that the world's most successful builders are using to keep their construction sites safe!
- Why dropping your contract price actually puts your building company's future at risk.
- The secrets successful builders use to renegotiate their insurance (and how you can too)!
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering how to minimise your exposure & protect your building company in 4 key areas, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"Only 35% of businesses assess the effectiveness of managing regulatory risk."
When it comes to mitigating risk, you have two options.
Option one is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively, you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money-back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Erik is one of APB's Executive Business Coaches. He works exclusively with owners of residential building companies in the United States and Canada that are looking to fast-track their results.