Performing Employee Reviews
How To Motivate And Engage Your Employees By Using Performance Appraisals.Watch Promo
“Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”
Have you ever felt rejected when a team member leaves you to work for another builder?
As business owners, we’ve been there.
And that's why we created a new coaching program for custom home builders covering how to motivate and engage your employees by using performance appraisals.
When you have it you’ll discover...
- Why you should STOP allowing your best people to continue feeling unappreciated and undervalued. Immediately!
- How to instantly stop feeling rejected when a team member leaves.
- The one secret that the world's most successful builders are using to retain their best people, increase productivity and improve morale...
- Why only basing employee pay rises on their performance appraisal doesn’t work for residential home builders (and only makes it more difficult).
- The one template virtually every successful builder uses in their marketing (and how you can set it up quickly and easily)!
- The 3 essential steps of every successful performance appraisal.
- How to stay on track and avoid having your best team members searching for a new challenge in another company that appreciates and rewards them.….
- INCLUDES FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
Click on the button below to join the Association of Professional Builders today and get free access to this course.
"Thank you Sky - really useful. I will implement straight away!"
- Sue Davidson, Gaia Construction, Australia
"I liked the input shared from Sky and the story shared from other members."
- Zak Johnson, ZJ Building, Australia
"I really liked the template included."
- Monica Buttigieg, Savvy Homes, Australia
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering Performance Appraisals, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association Of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"69% of employees would work harder if they felt their efforts were better appreciated"
When it comes to motivating and engaging your employees by using performance appraisals for your building company you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error…
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And when you join the Association Of Professional Builders you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Check Out What These Builders Think Of The Information Waiting For You Inside The Association Of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 500 custom home builders in five countries.
StartHow To Motivate And Engage Your Employees By Using Performance Appraisals (5:14)
StartJob Performance Appraisals In A Residential Building Company (7:17)
Start[Download] Employee Appraisal Template
StartCompleting The Performance Appraisal Form (21:34)
StartPre Performance Review (6:58)
StartLeading The Performance Review Meeting (9:19)
StartPost Performance Appraisal (11:15)
StartRate The Course