Understanding Construction Financials
How To Control Your Building Company By Reading Your Financial Reports.
The word accounting comes from the word accountability. If you are going to be rich, you need to be accountable for your money. - Robert Kiyosaki
You know how frustrating it is when your financial reports never seem to make any sense?
You have to wait until year-end for your accountant to tell you if you’ve made any money or not...
We hear you. It’s a common frustration among residential home builders who just want to be able to look at a monthly report and understand the main numbers...
As business owners, we've all been there at some point...
And that's why we created a mini training program for members of the Association Of Professional Builders covering how to read your financial statements.
When you have it you’ll discover...
- How much you need to sell each month just to break even.
- How to set targets for the next financial year.
- How to work out the net worth of your building company.
- How to uncover exactly how much money you make every month.
- How to plan the growth of your building company so you can budget for additional team members prior to growing using feasibility and 'what if' scenarios.
- What goes where in your monthly reports so you can assign your bookkeeper to the job of fixing it up once and for all!
- INCLUDES A FREE DOWNLOADABLE BOOKLET.
"A great reminder of the importance of reviewing financials frequently."
- Rick McCarthy, HR2 Construction, Canada
"I like the part that outlines the benefits of combining financials in the P&L."
- Jack O'Malley, O'Malleys Construction, Australia
"Critical information often outsourced to accountants that needs to be understood inhouse."
- Oseye Cohen, 12 Gates Property Services, Canada
"It's Like Netflix For Builders"
As well as the course covering Understanding Construction Financials, you also get instant access to all of these great courses when you become a member of the Association of Professional Builders.
Other Courses Included With APB Membership
"You don’t need to know how to use the Accounting Software in order to run a successful building company, but you do need to be able to read and understand your financials.
When it comes to reading your financial statements, you have 2 options.
Option 1 is to spend hours of your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to join The Association Of Professional Builders today!
But don't just take our word for it, check out what these builders think of the information waiting for you inside the Association of Professional Builders...
Business Operations Specialist & Cofounder of The Association Of Professional Builders.
Sky takes complex business strategies and converts them into actionable step-by-step guides for building company owners.
Sky currently coaches over 350 custom home builders in 5 countries.