You know how confusing it is when you look at the profit in your accounts each month?
One month it’s high. The next month you’ve lost money.
It makes no sense.
You’re not alone. It’s an unspoken problem faced by virtually every residential home builder.
Which is why we created a step by step action plan covering How To Calculate Work In Progress for a building company.
Once you have it, you’ll know your exact figures for gross and net profit every single month so you can become a businessman in the construction industry rather than a builder that works in the business.
80% fail in first 5 yrs, then 80% following 5 years
― Dunn & Bradstreet
To suggest that work in progress is the most misunderstood number in the industry is no mere understatement.
In fact, many builders believe that work in progress relates to the amount of work in the builders pipeline.
If this is you, then it’s entirely possible that you have no idea if you’re actually making money or possibly don’t realise the size of the hidden liability that you’re accumulating.
This is why, as a builder, you MUST know your numbers every single month so you can accurately plan the future.
If you’re constantly searching for an answer as to why your accounts make no sense and not following a monthly process that corrects your accounts automatically, then you’re probably not making as much money as you think.
Which puts your building company at risk of becoming a part of the 80% of failures in the next 5 years.
Get started now!
Here’s what’s included:
- A downloadable WIPAA calculator so you can calculate your real work in progress figure in minutes every month.
- A downloadable Margin Analysis Template so you can monitor the true margins on every job under construction.
- ‘How to’ videos that take you through the entire process of finally knowing exactly how much money your building company is making every single month.
- A mini exam to test your knowledge at the end of the course so you can be sure you’ve understood everything.
- A complete recording of the Association Of Professional Builders coaching call that took our members through the course and answered all their questions. This is your chance to take a look behind the curtain of the leading coaching company in the construction industry.
- Lifetime access to the How To Calculate WIPAA Action Plan so you’ll be able to refer back for years to come and share the course with your team members.
- A welcome and orientation call from an APB Construction Coach to help you to get started instantly and ensure you receive maximum value from your investment.
Get started instantly by download the Margin Analysis Template so you can monitor the true margins on every job under construction.
If you don't know your numbers, you don't know your business.
― Marcus Lemonis
When it comes to calculating the most important number in your accounts, you have 2 options:
Option 1 is to spend hours or your valuable time trying to figure out what works through trial and error...
Alternatively you can take the easy option and follow a step-by-step guide with downloadable templates for less money than it costs most builders to acquire a single lead!
And you have a money back guarantee so there is no risk to you whatsoever!
You can go through the course at your own speed and ask questions from inside the portal.
You'll also have lifetime access to the course so that you can refer back for years to come!
Don’t miss out!
Click on the button below to calculate your exact figures for gross and net profit every single month so you can accurately plan the future, today!
Construction Marketing, Finance & Business Specialist coaching residential home builders in 5 countries and helping them to generate high quality leads and avoid competing on price.
"After learning how to calculate our Work In Progress it has become the most important component to include in our monthly figures."
- Toby Searle, Highwater Homes, Australia
"If you are truly interested in analysing your numbers and growing your building company in an intentional way, the WIPAA is essential."
- John Newland, Joma Constructions, USA
StartWhat Is The Work In Progress Accounting Adjustment
StartDownload The WIPAA Calculator
StartEntering Your Information Into The WIPAA Calculator
StartAnalysing The Data In Your WIPAA Calculator
StartCreating The Journal Entries In Your Accounts
StartThe Margin Analysis Template
StartRate The Course
Frequently Asked Questions
We are so confident that this training will pay for itself within 30 days that we’ll make you a 100% no quibble, money back promise.
If for any reason you do not earn back 10 times what you invest in this training course, we will refund your entire investment.